As your State Senator, I voted in favor of absentee ballots.
Here’s how to use that safe option:
1. Look in your mailbox for an application.
2. Fill it out. Check the Reason (COVID 19 is valid). Place in envelope provided.
3. Return to Town Clerk by Mail or Drop Box at Town Hall.
4. Watch for your Ballot to arrive by mail.
5. Repeat the process with your Ballot.
Plan ahead to vote safely by mail/drop box. All ballots must be received
by your town clerk’s office by the close of polls, 8:00pm on Election Day.
QUESTIONS? Call 860.608.4883.
More than ever, we need Paul:
Experienced leadership at a time when it matters most:
- Serves as ranking member of Senate Committees:
Appropriations and Energy/Technology
- First Selectman, town of East Lyme (2007-2015)
- Small business owner
- Father of four adult children
Proven leadership at time of uncertainty:
- Worked to secure the 1,500 jobs, $1.5 billion annual impact, and 50% of Connecticut’s energy supply from Millstone.
- He co-chaired the appropriations committee producing a balanced budget (with surplus) AND secured the “rainy-day” fund that has met the needs of the pandemic.
- He developed legislation that capped our spending and limited bonding debt.
- He secured the next generation of renewable energy while leading the process to hold Eversource accountable.
- He voted for the expanded use of absentee ballots to keep voters safe; job training programs to restore our economy and funds for transportation infrastructure.
- He helped pass legislation protecting women, vulnerable children, seniors and veterans.
- Voted to reduce prescription drug prices.
Since 2015, I’ve been honored to be the State Senator of the 20th District, serving Bozrah, East Lyme, New London, Old Lyme, Salem, Waterford, and portions of Montville and Old Saybrook.
I humbly ask for your vote so that I may continue to change the way we do business in Hartford. Thank you, Paul
- Connecticut Board of Realtors
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- Connecticut Marine Trade Association
- Association of Retired Teachers of Connecticut
- Connecticut State Fraternal Order of Police
- The Police Officers Association of Connecticut, LLC
- Connecticut branch of Serve America Movement (SAM/CT)
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT PAUL:
Voices of the 20th District — youtube.com/formicaforsenate