Your strong voice in Hartford —
"TO THE COMMUNITY I AM HONORED TO SERVE:
These are difficult times. Every job, every business, and every family is essential. It is with an awareness of what we are all facing that I am committed to serving as your state senator, creating bipartisan solutions, and delivering tangible results:
• Worked to secure the 1,500 jobs, $1.5 billion annual impact, and 50% of Connecticut’s energy supply from Millstone.
• Co-chaired the appropriations committee producing a balanced budget (with surplus) AND secured the “rainy-day” fund that has met the needs of the pandemic.
• Created legislation that capped our spending and limited our bonding debt.
• Secured the next generation of renewable energy while leading the process to hold utilities accountable.
• Voted for the expanded use of absentee ballots to keep voters safe; job training programs to restore our economy and funds for transportation infrastructure.
• Passed legislation protecting women, vulnerable children, seniors, and veterans.
Goals were met, but there is significant work yet to be done. I humbly ask for your vote so that I may continue to serve the community my family calls home.
Thank you!" — PF